Lukaku confirms decision has been made over his future - Sportsblog

Feed yourself with everything about sport.

test

Friday 24 March 2017

Lukaku confirms decision has been made over his future

                                       
                                                                         Lukaku, premier league highest goal scorer

  Romelu Lukaku insists he has made his decision over a new Everton contract and there is "nothing wrong" with discussing his ambitions.

It is understood that the Belgium striker - currently preparing for a World Cup Qualifier against Greece on Saturday has told the club he will not sign a new deal.

Lukaku questioned Everton's ambitions last week and said he needs the "platform" to become one of Europe's best strikers, with a few top clubs interested in his signing
.
He said: "The decision has already been made so I can't talk about that.


"There is nothing wrong with ambition. You have to embrace it and where you are as a footballer."I've made a long way until now but the road is still long and I know I have to improve and get better. I want to help Everton as much as I can, as well as the national team. I think a lot of stuff can be achieved."Sometimes people will mistake things that I say but it's just ambition that I have; I want to win titles and trophies and I don't think people should take that as arrogance - people should embrace it.

"This is what footballers need to achieve if they want to become the best, and I think young kids need to learn that too."


HELLO THERE ,As you have gotten to the end of this post, it shows you enjoy our postings lately.To get more interesting stories easily ,All you need to do is like facebook page by clicking here. We are sportknoters,we will keep serving right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Email:
Phone no: