Herrera responds to Barca links - Sportsblog

Feed yourself with everything about sport.

test

Friday 2 June 2017

Herrera responds to Barca links

The Mid fielder has finally come out to respond to interest in him.

Ander Herrera has dismissed Barcelona interest and has committed his future to Manchester United.
Former Athletic Bilbao coach Ernesto Valverde was appointed Barca boss this week and, having worked with Herrera before, he has been linked with a move for the United midfielder.

The Man u Midfielder who helped his club claim three Trophies including the Community shield insists he still strives to pay the club back for signing him.

"I'm very thankful with Manchester United because they came to Spain to sign me three years ago," the Spain international told Sky Sports.

"The only thing I have in my mind every time I'm on the pitch is that I want to give all the affection back.

"I think that's the right way. I try to go to the pitch and to finish the game and I cannot complain to myself. I can say I have given everything. I don't want to stop - I am very optimistic and a hard-working player.


"I want to keep playing, keep working hard, keep improving, not only personally but also with the club and the team; I want to keep improving to continue winning things.

"Of course, I'm happy with my development and I am happy with my time at the club so far, but I'm not going to stop here. I want to keep playing, keep improving, keep making our fans proud."

Herrera made a total of 50 appearances in all competitions in 2016-17 where he scooped the Man United player of the season award after a brilliant individual display.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Email:
Phone no: