OFFICIAL:HARRY KANE SIGNS NEW DEAL - Sportsblog

Feed yourself with everything about sport.

test

Thursday 1 December 2016

OFFICIAL:HARRY KANE SIGNS NEW DEAL

The club has confirmed that Harry Kane has committed to the white heart lane that will keep him there until 2022.
  Despite missing a large part of the current campaign due to injuries, Harry Kane is the club's highest goal scorer with six goals. 
 Harry Kane has recently been strongly linked to Manchester United but has quashed the rumour by inking a new deal. 
 "It's Amazing everyone knows how much I love the team and what I feel for this club"
"To sign another contract is a special feeling,we've got a great,young squad and the club is moving in the right direction. 
 "I still feel a young man but I feel I'm at a stage In my life and career where it's time to take that next step"
"Football is all about working harder every day to progress, to maintain my level and try to get better and better, to keep learning from the trainers and the players here"
 "That's all I'm focused on. I'd be very silly to forget that, that's what got me where I am now and I think it's even more important now to work even harder if I want to progress and maintain the level I'm at".Harry Kane told Tottenham official website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Email:
Phone no: